Williamson County – The Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee is presently looking for contract, part-time drivers to transport our most valuable asset – our Club members!
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Reviews organization’s transportation policies and procedures
- Inspects vehicle for gas, oil, and water and corrects safety hazards
- Obtains and reviews routes
- Communicates safety rules and expected behavior during travel to passengers
- Insures passenger numbers do not exceed available seats
- Practices safe driving by adhering to speed limits and local traffic regulations
- Cleans inside of vehicle daily
- Reports delays or accidents, completes required reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be age 21+
- Must have a valid CDL Class B with P endorsement
- Must have a valid medical certificate (pass D.O.T. physical every two years)
- Must pass drug testing done at random, post-accident, and for reasonable suspicion after employment
- Possess safe driving record as documented by a clean seven-year MVR
- Experience driving a vehicle to transport passengers, preferably in a minibus or bus, in a city and urban environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to read and interpret written information
Hours range from 12-15 hours per week
Typical shift is 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.