Williamson County – The Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee is presently looking for contract, part-time drivers to transport our most valuable asset – our Club members!
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Reviews organization’s transportation policies and procedures
- Inspects vehicle for gas, oil, and water and corrects safety hazards
- Obtains and reviews routes
- Communicates safety rules and expected behavior during travel to passengers
- Insures passenger numbers do not exceed available seats
- Practices safe driving by adhering to speed limits and local traffic regulations
- Cleans inside of vehicle daily
- Reports delays or accidents, completes required reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be age 21+
- Must have a valid CDL Class B with P endorsement
- Must have a valid medical certificate (pass D.O.T. physical every two years)
- Must pass drug testing done at random, post-accident, and for reasonable suspicion after employment
- Possess safe driving record as documented by a clean seven-year MVR
- Experience driving a vehicle to transport passengers, preferably in a minibus or bus, in a city and urban environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to read and interpret written information
Hours range from 12-15 hours per week
Typical shift is 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Request an application at email@example.com or call Keyosha Emerson at (615) 794-4800.
Send completed application to Keyosha Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (615) 794-9662, or mail to P.O. Box 1084, Franklin TN 37065.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.