POSITION DESCRIPTION TITLE: Membership Coordinator
STATUS: Part Time. Non-Exempt. Hours range from 25 to 29 during the school year.
Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes, including:
• Promoting and stimulating program participation
• Registering new members and participating in the Club orientation process
• Providing guidance and role modeling to members
• Assists in delivering on organizational and Club specific goals
• Collect membership dues and other monies related to program activities
• Make periodic reports about membership to other staff
• Answering phone and taking messages
• Tracking meal and snack counts
• Prepare monthly snack menu and daily snack
• Ability to deal effectively with multi-age children
• Effectively work in a team based environment
• Support Club Director in capturing member data in a timely manner that will be used for reporting and program improvements
• Ensure a productive work environment by participating in weekly staff meetings
• Exercise authority in problem-solving relating to members; utilize guidance and discipline plan
• Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with Club staff (professional and volunteer), Club members, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain guidelines/instructions; instruct; and advise/counsel.
• External: Maintain contact with external community groups, schools, members' parents and others as related to the program.
• HS diploma or GED required • Knowledge of computers and ability to work with technology
• Ability to organize and supervise others while maintaining a safe environment
• Data Entry experience
• Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications
• Valid State Driver’s License
• Ability to pass a background check and physical examination
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related field
• Experience working with children
• Knowledge of youth development
• Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Sign up for news, updates, and moments of impact from our Clubs.